Georgetown Motorcycle Accident Lawyer
Riding a motorcycle is a popular hobby in our area and many motorcyclists use their bikes as a primary means of transportation. However, with little to protect them in collisions involving other road users, motorcycle accidents in Georgetown can result in devastating personal injuries.
At The Stanley Law Group, we provide the trusted guidance and professional legal representation motorcycle accident victims and their families need to get compensation. To get the maximum amount you need to recover, contact our experienced Georgetown motorcycle accident lawyer today.
Over 60 Years of Experience Representing Victims of Motorcycle Accidents In Georgetown
Motorcycle accidents are unfortunately common throughout our area. According to the South Carolina Department of Public Safety (SCDPS), close to 2,000 motorcycle crashes happen throughout the state each year. Considering the amount of traffic due to local rallies, group rides, and other events, motorcyclists in Georgetown are at increased risk.
Unfortunately, motorcycle accidents can cause severe and potentially life-threatening personal injuries. At The Stanley Law Group, we have over 60 years of experience protecting the rights of injured victims and their families. Our Georgetown motorcycle accident attorneys help you get the compensation you need to cover your medical costs, lost wages, and other expenses. Common types of injuries suffered by clients in cases we represent include:
- Broken bones, which often involve multiple fractures impacting the arms, wrists, legs, ankles, and hips;
- Burn injuries and road rash, resulting in permanent scarring and disfigurement;
- Crushing injuries, causing loss of limbs and damage to internal organs;
- Head injuries, resulting in concussions or skull fractures, which can have long-term impacts on brain functioning;
- Neck and back injuries, such as fractured vertebrae and shattered discs;
- Spinal cord injuries, causing partial or complete paralysis.
We Hold At-Fault Drivers Accountable
When motorcycle accidents in Georgetown happen, it is often other motorists involved who are to blame. The Federal Highway Administration (FHWA) reports that among the most common causes include:
- Cutting motorcyclists off while passing and failing to yield;
- Driving distracted or while under the influence;
- Following too closely, otherwise known as tailgating;
- Opening car doors in the path of motorcyclists;
- Running red lights and stop signs at intersections;
- Speeding and going too fast for conditions, which increase the risk of fatal motorcycle accident injuries.
While you focus on recovering from your motorcycle injuries, you can count on The Stanley Law Group to focus on holding the at-fault driver accountable. Our Georgetown motorcycle accident attorneys gather evidence on your behalf and negotiate with insurers involved to get you the maximum amount in a settlement. If the at-fault driver is uninsured or your injuries severe, we will not hesitate to take your case to court.
Contact The Stanley Law Group Today
At The Stanley Law Group, we have over 60 years of experience representing clients injured in motorcycle accidents. You can count on us to hold at-fault drivers accountable and to help you get the maximum amount you are entitled to in a claim. To request a consultation, contact our Georgetown motorcycle accident lawyer today.